I just want to wish all good luck and best wishes as we enter our second year together in the DNP program. It is amazing all we have accomplished and how far we have come together. And to see just how much we have grown. We will draw strength from each other, knowing we are on the home stretch. Good luck and God Bless to all.
Janet W
4 comments:
Hi Jan!
WOO HOO! We have 8.5 months remaining before May graduation. I can't believe that time is flying by so quickly. It seems that there is so much for us to complete and only a relatively short amount of time allocated to finish everything! I wish everyone well during our next 2 semesters of the DNP program! :)
Take care and God Bless!
Felicia
Felicia,
There is an old saying amongst horse breeders (my other life) that says: "The best place to find great talent is in you own pasture." If I may, this is really about us! The growth we each have displayed, the friendships made, the knowledge gained is wonderful. dare to dream where we will be at the end of next year. We are all focused upon the horizon while we learn in the present.
Thanks for your blogs and best wishes.
Julie Benz
Janet,
Your project is amazing. I have taught to non-RNs (paramedics, firemen, techs) and there are so many challenges. I was excited to hear you have moved your teaching to simulation as that may advanced their skill sets faster than lecture/discussion/case review. I use simulation at work and in spite of the challenges (writing the scenarios, technical troubles etc) it is to everyone's advantage. Do you find the older staff challenged by simulation? The young staf jump right in....
Best of luck with the second half of the program. We have all done some wonderful things. I love hearing the stories of the peer group. Take care,
Julie Benz
Thank you Janet for reminding us all how far we have come! MG
Post a Comment